Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The Last Word



As Thanksgiving is approaching, Writers Get Together is completing its second year of an increasingly busy life on the Internet. Starting from scratch, I designed a platform for writers and bloggers to show their wares, to get noticed,  be inspired by the works of other authors and to network. And free publicity! With a lot of  Facebooking and Tweeting we are now approaching the 55,000 view mark. A great achievement! A big thank you goes to Scott Bury who helped me over the summer months! His innovative ideas changed the look and layout of the site and made its appearance so much more professional.
 
I had great fun doing this and am proud of our joined achievement. However, the time has come for me to move on to other projects. Due to time constraints I need to pace myself and set priorities. And my biggest priority for now is to finish my book about my organic farming experience in Ireland.
I have had a blog on Ireland and all matters green for years: www.InandoutofIreland.blogspot.com.
There is also another blog announcing my new book that carries the same title: I once had a farm in Ireland. (www.IoncehadaFarminIreland.blogspot.com).

Writers Get Together is up for grabs! If any of you brilliant writers want to continue this blooming site, get in touch with me! I will be happy to hand over the reins. Happy writing and continued success to all of you!

Siggy Buckley 

No comments:

Post a Comment